Friday, December 4, 2009

Black Friday

What will we wake up early for? Willingly, we mean?

Shopping! we did a bit of which with my family during a Camarillo Outlets. On our way back though, our car pennyless down. Something about a belt. 

Which equates to we longed for my own birthday dinner with my churchies.

Surprise!

There seem to be a lot of those, lately. 

I done it in time for a movie, though. New Moon! That's right. we am not ashamed to contend we entirely enjoyed it. True, when Taylor Lautner/Jacob (Black! Another reason it was Black Friday) initial appeared on screen, with which tangled mane of hair, we literally screamed, "Ew!" out shrill in a middle of a drama (there were a little who did not conclude this). But after he got which haircut, my goodness, we could not take my eyes off of him.


Yeah, we can't tear your eyes divided from him either.

The night incited a bit sour when we got home. Upon opening my emailbox for a Daily Cal, we detected a brand new city news editor had sent me a story assignment about Black Friday in Berkeley. Ugh. we suspicion we wasn't supposed to begin being a commercial operation beat contributor until next semester! That was most definitely not in a pursuit description.

His email finished with "What do we think?" What do we think? What do we think?? we consider we wish to suffer my break, and we do not wish to do it!

The email we actually sent him said, "Sure thing! When do we wish it in?"


Way to look intense, Rosa. And of march I'm Edward. The a single who triumphs in a end. You know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment