Sunday, November 29, 2009

Black Friday/Saturday


I had a good Black Friday today. we customarily get up during an unholy hour to go shopping during a Camarillo Premium Outlets with my parents, but due to a recessive manage to buy our convention has been curbed. Instead, we slept in until 11 as well as outlayed a day in Long Beach with my friends Tricia as well as Jessica.

Update (11/28 11:55 AM):

I had to cut that entry short since we went out. It’s Saturday night now as well as I’m lying in bed. Today was a good day:

  • Woke up during 11
  • Cleaned my room
  • Did a laundry

  • Bought Panda Bear’s Person Pitch used for seven bones during Fingerprints!
  • Went to my uncle’s residence for a belated Thanksgiving party
  • Played ping pong
  • Watched Stanford kick Notre Dame
  • Watched Lakers kick GSW

0 comments:

Post a Comment